Baron Henry de Worms’ record of appointment to Queen Victoria’s Privy Council (Jun. 02, 1889), as well as Cecil J. Rhodes’ six years later, is being disappeared from the web and official histories. Not even W.T. Stead mentions Rhodes’ appointment in his official 1902 biography. Download these files to stop this attempt to falsify British history’s connection to the CORONAVIRUS via The Pirbright Institute, Pirbright, Surrey.
China did it!? Nice try British-American Pilgrims Society MSM propagandists.
Ignored by the mainstream media (as well as most alt-media), the patent for the CORONAVIRUS is owned by The Pirbright Institute, Pirbright, UK (U.S. Pat. No. 10,130,701)–funded and operated by Wellcome Trust, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, U.S. Department of Defense (DARPA-CDC), EU, World Health Organization, British Ministry of Defense (DERA). See AFI. (Jan. 30, 2020). Coronavirus traced to the British Crown. Americans for Innovation.
The man who donated the land for the Pirbright Institute was Henry [Rothschild] de Worms 1st Baron Pirbright around 1903.
Baron de Worms was appointed to the Privy Council on Jan. 02, 1889.
Baron Pirbright’s confidant Cecil J. Rhodes was appointed to the Privy Council on Feb. 02, 1895, six years later.
Both men were strong advocates of the Boer Wars and the establishment of the British South Africa Company that Rhodes would chair. Baron Pirbright’s cousins running N.M. Rothschild & Co. loaned the money for Rhodes to start De Beers Consolidated Mines. Evidently, the Queen had given her blessing for the ruthless British takeover of South African mining and the extermination and virus experimentation (by Burroughs Wellcome & Co. – a close colleague of Baron de Worms and Cecil Rhodes) on the opposition via the 2nd Boer War Concentration Camps of French and the Dutch East India Companies, as well as the German Hanseatic League. See AFI. (Jan. 24, 2019).
So you thought Rhodes Scholarships were good? Americans for Innovation. See also AFI. (Jan. 08, 2019). The 100-year Anglo-American Propaganda War Is Coming To An End. Americans for Innovation.
The 2nd Boer War Concentration Camps (Privy Councillors General Lord Roberts [“the King’s general”] and Viscount Alfred Milner-led, where approx. 60,000 whites and blacks murdered, including 14,000 mostly white children) were approved by the Queen and associate the Monarchy in history with eugenics, Wellcome Trust, The Pirbright Institute, and vaccine weaponization.
The British self-styled elites believe the reorganized British Empire had to steal, murder, destroy and exterminate to preserve their Imperialism? Is this what the Monarchists today (incl. Wikipedia) are trying to hide about Baron de Worms and Cecil Rhodes?
This black mark on the Monarchy regarding weaponizing of viruses at Pirbright is certainly a motivation to disappear records showing the Queen’s intimate relationship to four of her/his power-mongering Privy Councillors: Henry de Worms 1st Lord Pirbright, Cecil J. Rhodes, Lord General Roberts and Viscount Alfred Milner.
The material below was added post-publish:
Jewish genealogy of Lord Pirbright:
Reminder, Roberts was Alfred Milner’s commander of the Army in the 2nd Boer War. Co-responsible for the Concentration Camp atrocities.
The Baby Killer of the Transvaal
His 1897 Privy Council announcement seems to be missing. It doesn’t appear on the Queen’s Jubilee List like Wikipedia says.
‘King Edward & His Empire Builders’
‘King Edward & His Empire Builders’
published by Rotary Photographic Co Ltd
postcard print, circa 1907
3 3/8 in. x 5 3/8 in. (86 mm x 135 mm) overall
Given by Terence Pepper, 2014
- Rotary Photographic Co Ltd(active 1897-1916), Photographers. Artist associated with 1422 portraits.
- Prince Arthur, 1st Duke of Connaught and Strathearn(1850-1942), Field Marshal, Governor General of Canada; son of Queen Victoria. Sitter associated with 158 portraits. Identify
- Arthur James Balfour, 1st Earl of Balfour(1848-1930), Prime Minister and philosopher. Sitter in 137 portraits. Identify
- Benjamin Disraeli, Earl of Beaconsfield(1804-1881), Prime Minister and novelist. Sitter associated with 110 portraits. Identify
- Charles William de la Poer Beresford, Baron Beresford(1846-1919), Admiral and Conservative politician; MP for County Waterford, Marylebone East and Portsmouth. Sitter in 55 portraits. Identify
- Sir Henry Campbell-Bannerman(1836-1908), Prime Minister. Sitter in 29 portraits. Identify
- Joseph (‘Joe’) Chamberlain(1836-1914), Industrialist and politician; MP for Birmingham. Sitter in 105 portraits. Identify
- Sir Winston Leonard Spencer Churchill(1874-1965), Prime Minister. Sitter in 222 portraits. Identify
- George Nathaniel Curzon, Marquess Curzon of Kedleston(1859-1925), Politician, Secretary of State for Foreign Affairs, traveller and viceroy of India. Sitter associated with 34 portraits. Identify
- King Edward VII(1841-1910), Reigned 1901-10. Sitter associated with 506 portraits. Identify
- King George V(1865-1936), Reigned 1910-36. Sitter in 488 portraits. Identify
- William Ewart Gladstone(1809-1898), Prime Minister and writer. Sitter associated with 320 portraits. Identify
- Horatio Herbert Kitchener, 1st Earl Kitchener of Khartoum(1850-1916), Field Marshal. Sitter in 150 portraits. Identify
- Sir (Henri Charles) Wilfrid Laurier(1841-1919), Prime Minister of Canada. Sitter in 5 portraits. Identify
- Gilbert John Elliot-Murray-Kynynmound, 4th Earl of Minto(1845-1914), Governor-general of Canada and viceroy of India. Sitter in 9 portraits. Identify
- Horatio Nelson, Viscount Nelson(1758-1805), Vice-Admiral and victor of Trafalgar. Sitter in 85 portraits. Identify
- Frederick Sleigh Roberts, 1st Earl Roberts(1832-1914), Field Marshal. Sitter in 81 portraits. Identify
- Archibald Philip Primrose, 5th Earl of Rosebery(1847-1929), Prime Minister and author. Sitter in 24 portraits. Identify
- Arthur Wellesley, 1st Duke of Wellington(1769-1852), Field Marshal and Prime Minister. Sitter associated with 640 portraits. Identify
- Garnet Joseph Wolseley, 1st Viscount Wolseley(1833-1913), Field Marshal. Sitter in 44 portraits. Identify
- John Denton Pinkstone French, 1st Earl of Ypres(1852-1925), Field Marshal. Sitter in 24 portraits. Identify