President Trump says he will call for drug tests for both former Vice President Joe Biden and himself before the first candidates’ debate on Sept. 29. In an Oval Office interview Wednesday, the president expressed suspicion at what he said was a sudden, marked improvement in Biden’s debate performance during the Democratic primary season and suggested that he believes the improvement was the result of drugs. The president offered no evidence to support his speculation.
You can’t trust the veracity of polls until the day of the election, so why bother? The President’s numbers are likely much higher that 52%. Read more here.
Time to take our the garbage, patriots! Notice that the imagined gallows here is using American hemp rope. Here are two traitors that we look forward to arresting for TREASON.
Well…well…well one of our team members pointed out that hydroxychoroquine decalcifies the pineal gland. Whoa. That brings a whole new dimension to the plandemic “cures.” The last thing the globalshits would want is for citizens to think better. Or heaven forbid, to have a spiritual awakening.
Did you get your appointment with http://www.speakwithanmd.com? The doctor we spoke with was very helpful and kind. Did you inform your downline about this avenue to secure HCQ for them and their downlines?
We told you that this new block system that WordPress has forced us onto is just a way to censor us. Here’s an example of a notice that we saw in a Cat Report from a few days ago when we went back to fix a typo. Content was removed and labeled as such:
We would not have seen the notice if we hadn’t gone back to the page for a typo correction. Just as we said, they would remove content and the blogger may never ever know that she/he has been censored.
Thank goodness that we are a few years ahead of the pack in getting out our explosive content. This is what it means to “be ahead of the narrative”. This is also a reason that we stay away from some of the explosive topics, which we covered several years ago, but today if we posted it, would be removed as indicated above. AIM Cats absolutely want to SUBSCRIBE to our site so that they get email versions of our content. WordPress tyrants are not able to remove the content once it has been pushed out as an email.
The link below takes you to the missing link we did not have available yesterday for our email subscribers. Email subscribers keep a hard copy of our reports, which you can also do by archiving our reports. Keep in mind that email versions may have typos and a few links that need adjusting. We go back and edit, but only the web version will have the updates. However, WP cannot remove content from emails…..at least yet.
A word on “Q”. Many of you know our history with the Cicada 3301 puzzle, originally called Q, which exploded into one psyop after another. Although we appreciate the commitment that its followers have in supporting the president, we reject the overall operation because we saw first-hand how easy it was/is for rogue actors to take over the boards. Frankly, at this point in time in our history of the world, we don’t need anymore clandestine, secret groups, like ‘Q’ or the Pilgrims Society. We need transparency. If you are a Q-follower, demand to know who is behind its operations. This message comes from the creators of the original Q…who would have wanted you to discover the answer to this question as part of your mission for full disclosure.
Above the chaos that we are living in is Spirit.
You are an expert on the Subject.
I am a master on measurement.
Measurement allowed for Civilization.
Civilizations Search for their Origins.
It is another Point of View.
Love Your Work,
Pay attention, patriots. This is how refugees are created in America. In 2008 we saw Americans lose their homes during the housing crash. Many of these people had no place to go other than pitching a tent on the streets of warm climate urban areas. This is the “modern” form of REFUGEES, and it worked so well in 2008 that the Pilgrims are trying it again in 2020 by forcing everyone out who can’t pay their mortgages or rent.
This is another reason we need a GRAND JUBILEE. It’s going to be crazy times as no one knows what it will look like, but we need to exit the old fiat money – central bank system that only creates war and death to feed the banker fat cats at the table, leaving nothing but paltry crumbs for the people’s survival.
Patriots are sick and tired of do-nothing TRAITOR Bill Barr. WE ARE Taking action, Teeing up the lawsuits.
AIM Cats Watching the news – Can be frightening!
AIM Cats always check Trump Tweets daily.
Patriots are sick and tired that NO ONE in Washington, Congress, or the media is discussing The enemy of the united states and the planet – the Pilgrims Society.
This patriot will be polishing up this draft and filing against the Pilgrims of the USA and of Great Britain. We are posting it here as it may give you words and phrases that you can use in sending your disgust to these globalist pigs.
We have substitute the name of the person filing this document with the name “PATRIOT”. It is a rough draft…. the actual filing will be humongous. We are asking you to give the Pilgrims Society your attention and do what you can to force them from their elite hidey holes. Address is at the bottom of the page, for your convenience. Send them special information-bombs, right into their email or postal box. Letters, packages, used face masks, Hallmark cards….let your imagination speak volumes.
Here’s the rough draft:
Based upon information and belief Richard M. Nixon was a member of the Pilgrim Society (a secret society per se), and that JFK before the National Press Association on 27 April 1961 delivered a speech warning of secret societies per se https://www.jfklibrary.org/asset-viewer/archives/JFKWHA/1961/JFKWHA-025-001/JFKWHA-025-001.
And that during the convalescence of POTUS D. Eisenhower after his heart attack VP Nixon assembled the secret team later used against JFK on 22 November 1963; and that Nixon was in Dallas on 21 November 1963 meeting with members of the secret team. Members of the secret team were involved in the Watergate scandal who were caught tried and put in prison by Judge Sirica including:
That PATRIOT at age 21 in 1968 while deployed by the U.S. Air Force to Panama voted by mail for Richard M. Nixon and Spiro T. Agnew, and again for their 1972 re-election.
That PATRIOT remains upset by what became known as the Watergate scandal.
Firstly, the Watergate scandal refers to five men caught on June 17, 1972, burglarizing theDemocratic National Committee‘s headquarters in the Watergate complex, along with their two handlers, Howard Hunt of the CIA and G. Gordon Liddy of the FBI, who were Nixon campaign aides. All seven were tried before Judge John Sirica in January 1973.
The period leading up to the trial of the first Watergate Seven began on January 8, 1973.The term “Watergate Seven” was coined a few months later, in April 1973, by American lawyer, politician, and political commentator Ed Koch, who, in response to S. Senator Lowell P. Weicker Jr.‘s claim indicating that one of the men in the Watergate bugging case had been ordered in the spring of 1972 to keep certain Senators and Representatives under surveillance, posted a sign on the door of his United States Congress office saying, “These premises were surveilled by the Watergate Seven. Watch yourself”.
Based upon information and belief as a warning to E Howard Hunt, on December 8, 1972, the Boeing 737-222 serving the flight City of Lincoln, with registration N9031U, crashed during an aborted landing and go around while approaching Chicago Midway International Airport. The plane crashed into a residential neighborhood, destroying five houses; there was an intense ground fire. 43 of the 61 aboard the aircraft and two on the ground were killed. Among the passengers killed were Illinois congressman George W. Collins and Dorothy Hunt, the wife of Watergate conspirator Howard Hunt. This crash was the first fatal accident involving a Boeing 737, which had entered airline service nearly five years earlier in February 1968.
As for Martha Mitchell (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martha_Mitchell), although the Watergate burglary was the leading story across all news formats, her reports were relegated to human-interest stories in major newspapers, including The Times, The Washington Post, and The New York Daily News. Nixon aides, in an effort to discredit Mitchell, told the press that she had a “drinking problem”, which was not entirely untrue. They also suggested that she was convalescing in Silver Hill Hospital, a psychiatric facility in Connecticut.
Initially, Mitchell began contacting reporters when her husband’s role in the scandal became known in an effort to defend him. She believed him to be “fall guy” and encouraged him to turn against the President. Soon after the burglary, John resigned, citing his desire to spend more time with his family as the reason. However, the Mitchells separated in September 1973, with John suddenly moving out of the family home with their daughter, Marty.
On January 1, 1975, he was convicted of perjury, obstruction of justice, and conspiracy for his involvement in the Watergate break-in; he served 19 months in a federal prison. They never saw each other again. Martha was also outspoken about the corruption in the GOP. In May 1976, she provided sworn testimony in a deposition at the offices of attorney Henry B. Rothblatt in connection with the Democratic party’s US$6.4 million civil suit against the CRP.
The second use of the term Watergate Seven refers to seven advisors and aides of United States President Richard M. Nixon who were indicted by a grand jury on March 1, 1974, for their roles in the Watergate scandal. The grand jury also named Nixon as an unindicted co-conspirator. The indictments marked the first time in U.S. history that a president was so named.
The original Watergate Seven and their legal dispositions were:
- Gordon Liddy— former FBI agent and general counsel for the Committee to Re-elect the President; convicted of burglary, conspiracy, and wiretapping; sentenced to 6 years and 8 months in prison; served 4½ years in prison.
- Howard Hunt— former CIA operative and leader of the White House Plumbers; convicted of burglary, conspiracy, and wiretapping; sentenced to 2½ to 8 years in prison; served 33 months in prison.
- Bernard Barker— member of the Plumbers; pled guilty to wiretapping, planting electronic surveillance equipment, and theft of documents, and later to burglary; sentenced to 18 months to 6 years in prison for the first charge; reversed his plea and served 18 months in prison; later sentenced to 2½ to 6 years in prison for the second charge; served 1 additional year in prison.
- Virgilio Gonzalez— Cuban refugee and locksmith; convicted of conspiracy, burglary, and wiretapping; sentenced to 1 to 4 years in prison; served 13 months in prison.
- Eugenio Martínez— Cuban exile and CIA infiltrator; convicted of conspiracy, burglary, and wiretapping; sentenced to 1 to 4 years in prison; served 15 months in prison; pardoned by Ronald Reagan.
- James W. McCord Jr.— former CIA officer and FBI agent; convicted on eight counts of conspiracy, burglary, and wiretapping; sentenced to 25 years in prison, reduced to 1 to 5 years in prison after he implicated others in the plot; served only 4 months.
- Frank Sturgis— military serviceman, spy, and guerrilla trainer; convicted of conspiracy, burglary, and wiretapping, and separately on a charge of transporting stolen cars to Mexico; sentenced to 1 to 4 years in prison for Watergate (the sentence for the transport charge was folded into the Watergate sentence, due to his cooperation); served 14 months in prison.
The seven advisors and aides later indicted in 1974 were:
- John N. Mitchell – former United States Attorney General and director of Nixon’s 1968 and 1972 election campaigns; faced a maximum of 30 years in prison and $42,000 in fines. On February 21, 1975, Mitchell was found guilty of conspiracy, obstruction of justice, and perjury, and sentenced to 2½ to 8 years in prison, which was later reduced to 1 to 4 years; he actually served 19 months.
- R. Haldeman–White House chief of staff, considered the second-most powerful man in the government during Nixon’s first term; faced a maximum of 25 years in prison and $16,000 in fines; in 1975, he was convicted of conspiracy and obstruction of justice, and received an 18-month prison sentence.
- John Ehrlichman – former assistant to Nixon in charge of domestic affairs; faced a maximum of 25 years in prison and $40,000 in fines. Ehrlichman was convicted of conspiracy, obstruction of justice, perjury, and other charges; he served 18 months in prison.
- Charles Colson – former White House counsel specializing in political affairs; pled nolo contendere on June 3, 1974, to one charge of obstruction of justice, having persuaded the prosecution to change the charge from one of which he believed himself innocent to another of which he believed himself guilty, in order to testify freely. Colson was sentenced to 1 to 3 years of prison and fined $5,000; he served seven months.
- Gordon C. Strachan – White House aide to Haldeman; faced a maximum of 15 years in prison and $20,000 in fines. Charges against him were dropped before trial.
- Robert Mardian – aide to Mitchell and counsel to the Committee to Re-elect the President in 1972; faced 5 years in prison and $5,000 in fines. His conviction was overturned on appeal.
- Kenneth Parkinson – counsel for the Committee to Re-elect the President; faced 10 years in prison and $10,000 in fines. He was acquitted at trial. Although Parkinson was a lawyer, G. Gordon Liddy was in fact counsel for the Committee to Re-elect the President.
That William Mark Felt Sr. (August 17, 1913 – December 18, 2008) was an Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) officer from 1942 to 1973 and was known for his role in the Watergate scandal. Felt was an FBI special agent who eventually rose to the position of Associate Director, the Bureau’s second-highest-ranking post. Felt worked in several FBI field offices prior to his promotion to the Bureau’s headquarters. In 1980 he was convicted of having violated the civil rights of people thought to be associated with members of the Weather Underground, by ordering FBI agents to break into their homes and search the premises as part of an attempt to prevent bombings, was ordered to pay a fine, but was pardoned by President Ronald Reagan during his appeal; and
That in 2005, at age 91, Felt revealed that during his tenure as associate director of the FBI he had been the notorious anonymous source known as “Deep Throat” who provided The Washington Post reporters Bob Woodward and Carl Bernstein with critical information about the Watergate scandal, which ultimately led to the resignation of President Richard Nixon in 1974. Though Felt’s identity as Deep Throat was suspected, including by Nixon himself, it had generally remained a secret for 30 years. Felt finally acknowledged that he was Deep Throat after being persuaded by his daughter to reveal his identity.
That as a result of the Watergate Scandal leaving no opportunity to waste, the DNC CIA, FBI, Five-eyes and Pilgrim Society among other members of the state within the state including members of congress, not wishing to allow a repeat of the public exposure again, created the Senior Executive Service (SES) position classification in the civil service of the United States federal government, equivalent to general officer or flag officer ranks in the S. Armed Forces was created in 1979 when the Civil Service Reform Act of 1978 went into effect under Trilateral Commission’s corporatist President Jimmy Carter whose accommodation merger with the global Five-Eyes national security MIC apparatus best illustrated by the Queens Golden Share in her Privy Council’s Serco Inc. served by SES inside traders with impunity using the Office of Personnel Management and related offices designed to be a corps of executives selected for their leadership qualifications, serving in key positions just below the top Presidential appointees as a link between them and the rest of the Federal (civil service) workforce. SES positions are considered to be above the GS-15 level of the General Schedule, and below Level III of the Executive Schedule. Career members of the SES ranks are eligible for the Presidential Rank Awards program that remains the seditious foreign existential burr under Mr. Donald J. Trump’s saddle to be removed by a patriot building a legacy.
Up to 10% of SES positions can be filled as political appointments rather than by career employees. About half of the SES is designated “Career Reserved”, which can only be filled by career employees. The other half is designated “General”, which can be filled by either career employees or political appointments as desired by the administration. Due to the 10% limitation, most General positions are still filled by career appointees.
Senior level employees of several agencies are exempt from the SES but have their own senior executive positions; these include the Federal Bureau of Investigation, Central Intelligence Agency, Defense Intelligence Agency, National Security Agency, Transportation Security Administration, Federal Aviation Administration, Government Accountability Office, Members of the Foreign Service, and government corporations.
Contact the Enemy of humanity here. Register your dissatisfaction with the new world disorder agenda:
The Anglo-American (British) Pilgrims Society -The Pilgrims of Great Britain
Mrs. A. Thompson, Executive Secretary
7 Beeches Close
United Kingdom (UK)
The Pilgrims of the United States
The Pilgrims Foundation, Inc. EIN 13-3095744
Formerly The William J. Donovan Memorial Foundation
John R. Drexel IV, President
271 Madison Ave No. 1408
New York, NY 10016