Did you watch John Poulos testify in front of the Michigan legislature back in December 2020? We are reviewing the transcripts and are befuddled why the Michigan Legislature is so clueless about Dominion’s operations. Didn’t they do their research of public information easily found online? Over the next week, the Conclave is going to take Poulos’ testimony, point by point, and show you his big fat lies.
Your job as AIMCat warriors is to get this info to your downline and explain to them why this is FOREIGN ELECTION INTERFERENCE.
The first words out of Poulos’ mouth were a lie.
Poulos: “Dominion is a U.S. Company headquartered in Denver CO”
Dominion is a Canadian company, as we shall show. At best, he should have said it is a Delaware corporation, but even that is insufficient for a fiduciary who has a duty to tell the public his controlling entity. In his testimony, as the primary fiduciary, he had a duty to disclose other Dominion entities, including another Delaware branch and its entities, all pointing back to Canada, not Colorado:
Poulos hid these entities from his testimony and the defamation Complaints.
- Dominion US Inc. Delaware File No. 4551531, incorp. Jul. 20, 2016 with these branches:
- Dominion US Inc. New York Co. No. 4995382, incorp. Aug. 18, 2016 Address: 45 Rockefeller Plaza, 20th Floor (Read: British Pilgrims Society; NBC, former CIA agents, “Five Eyes,” MI6)
- Dominion US Inc. California Co. No. C4551531, incorp. Jan. 28, 2020 California, Address: 320 East Clayton St, Athens GA 30601
- Dominion US Inc. Georgia Co. No. 18085911, incorp. Jul. 13, 2018, Address: 2 Greenwich Office Park Suite 300, Norcross GA
Note: All trademarks related to Dominion (including OpTech) are owned by the Canadian parent, but I digress.
POULOS’ OPENING STATEMENT WAS FRAUDULENT
Proof: Dominion cites three entities in its complaints against Powell, Giuliana, Lindell, etc. (1) US Dominion, Inc., (2) Dominion Voting Systems, Inc. and (3) Dominion Voting Systems Corporation. 1 and 2 are Delaware SHELL COMPANIES with de minimus capitalization. See attached. We pulled (paid for) their records. No. 3 is their evident Canadian controlling corporation. Even their Denver branch filed initially as a Toronto, Ontario, Canada corporation (see below).
#2 Dominion Voting Systems, Inc. has incorporated in 29 states. Michigan’s current contract states that the Contractor is at 1201 18th Street, Suite 210, Denver, CO 80202, Gio Costantiello 416-762-8683. However, Dominion Voting Systems, Inc. (Michigan) is registered as a “Foreign Profit Corporation” with registered address 229 Brookwood Dr. Ste. 14, South Lyon, MI, 48178, John Poulos, president, treasurer, secretary and director. Michigan’s Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson committed fraud by contracting with a Dominion foreign profit Colorado corporation branch with no authority to operate in Michigan.
Dominion has incorporated more offices and registered agents in the U.S. than Carter has liver pills, and none of them control as corporations are required to disclose to third parties in transactions.
This is absolutely typical of the British Pilgrims Society throughout the world to obfuscate their ultimate control of corporations. They operate multiple companies to pass control back and forth to avoid liability if exposed. Our “Big Four” accounting firms are complicit in all these schemes.
In their Complaints against Sydney, Rudy, Mike, etc. they represent that they are “headquartered in Denver, Colorado”, while also representing Delaware, USA and Toronto, Ontario, British Commonwealth of Canada as Parties.
This fiddle was evidently done to claim diversity of jurisdiction so they could file the suits in multiple federal courts.
US Dominion, Inc. Delaware File No. 6944838 AGENT CSC (Cogency Global, Inc.) 251 Little Falls Drive, Wilmington, DE 19808 was only incorporated on Jun. 22, 2018. Latest Delaware Entity Status (Shell Company).
Dominion Voting Systems, Inc. Delaware File No. 4706613 AGENT (Cogency Global Inc. Dover DE) was incorporated on Jul. 07, 2009. Latest Delaware Entity Status (Shell Company).
Incorporated as Foreign Stock/Profit Corporation in:
- Texas Poulos, pres, dir
- Wisconsin AGENT: Cogency Global Inc.
- Washington Poulos, gov, AGENT: Cogency Global
- California Poulos, pres, AGENT (Principal Executive Office: 215 Sadina Avenue, Suite 200, Toronoto, Ontario, Canada M5T 2C7)
- New Mexico, Poulos, AGENT: Cogency Global
- Kansas, Poulos, AGENT: Cogency Global
- Utah, AGENT: Cogency Global
- Iowa, Poulos, pres, sec, treas, AGENT: Cogency Global, Iowa Search
- Ohio, Poulos, pres, Toronto, Canada, AGENT: Cogency Global Ohio Search
- Georgia, Poulos, ceo, sec, AGENT: Cogency Global
- Massachusetts, Poulos, pres, treas, sec, vp, dir, AGENT: Cogency Global
- New Jersey, NJ Search
- Florida, Poulos, pres, sec, treas, AGENT: Cogency Global
- Louisiana, Poulos, pres, dire, vp, sec, treas, AGENT: Cogency Global. Louisiana Search
- Nevada, Poulos, pres, sec, treas, dir, AGENT: Cogency Global
- Minnesota, Poulos, ceo, AGENT: National Corporate Research, Ltd.
- Oregon, Poulos, pres, sec, AGENT: Cogency Global Oregon Search
- Missouri, Poulos, pres, sec, dir, AGENT: Secretary of State Missouri Search
- New York, Poulos, ceo, AGENT: National Corporate Research
- Arizona, Poulos, sec, vp, dir, pres, ceo, AGENT: National Corporate Research
- Michigan, Poulos, pres, treas, sec, dir, AGENT: Cogency Global
- Connecticut, Poulos, pres, sec, dir, AGENT: Cogency Global
- Virginia, Poulas, pres, AGENT: Cogency Global
- Mississippi, Poulos, pres, dir, sec, treas, AGENT: Cogency Global
- Alaska, Poulos, dir, sec, pres, treas, AGENT: Cogency Global
- Colorado, Poulos (215 Spadina Ave., Suite 200, Toronto, Ontario, Canada), AGENT: Cogency Global, CO Filing History THESE RECORDS OF POULOS ADDRESS AFTER INCORPORATION APPEAR TO BE DOCTORED. Lists Denver as principle address after saying it was Toronto Canada on Jun. 25, 2010. (Safety copy has been saved).
Also note the Canadian parent of DOMINION:
DOMINION VOTING SYSTEMS CORPORATION
DOMINION VOTING SYSTEMS CORPORATION
Did you notice that in Missouri, the Sec. of State is the AGENT OF RECORD FOR DOMINION?!!! That’s pretty much the definition of “public-private partnership,” isn’t it?
Poulos said “Dominion is a private American company”. (Full transcript below:)
As the terms are generally understood, Dominion is not a “private American company.” Dominion’s controlling interest dictates the controlling domicile for the company–which is in Toronto, Ontario, British Commonwealth of Canada. The controlling shareholder appears to be John Poulos in Canada, irrespective of its public-private status. Poulos most certainly is the overwhelming controlling officer in all British Commonwealth of Canada and U.S. jurisdictions where Dominion has been allowed to operate.
Accurately: Dominion is a private foreign, British Commonwealth of Canada company with more than 33 subsidiary American branches that have been corruptly hired by certain American politicians and bureaucrats to facilitate the American Fifteenth, Nineteenth, and Twenty-sixth Amendments right of suffrage.”
Dominion has been allowed to become involved in our most sacred right of suffrage. Therefore, irrespective of the parsing of a particular legal technicality of incorporation re. SEC, all 328 million Americans have a stake in the proper governance of Dominion.
Therefore, in American, Dominion is a de facto public company involved in over 28 U.S. jurisdictions. The notion that Dominion can sidestep accountability to the American public based upon parsing SEC stock property ownership distinctions is obscene.
Indeed, Dominion’s “property” is paid for by the American public, voting and nonvoting, with the acquiescence of elected and unelected government bureaucrats.
Poulos said ““dominion voting systems did not now nor has it ever used solarwinds orion platform which was the subject of the dhs emergency directive dated december 13”
That was a dogface, pony soldier LIE! Here’s the truth of the matter:
Canadian Dominion INTERLOCKS with Microsoft, SolarWinds, Insight Enterprises, Vanguard, Blackrock
The British Commonwealth of Canada’s Dominion Voting Systems is interlocked with Microsoft, which is interlocked with Insight Enterprises Inc., which is interlocked with SolarWinds, which are interlocked with Vanguard and Blackrock.
INCORRECT: Dominion cannot operate without Microsoft systems (see below), SolarWinds, via its reseller Insight Enterprises, is Microsoft’s largest reseller. Therefore, Dominion cannot interact with Microsoft without using Solarwinds that is INTERLOCKED with Microsoft. In addition, Insight Enterprises-Solarwinds and Microsoft share their largest shareholders: Blackrock and Vanguard.
SIMPLE GEOMETRIC LOGIC: These relationships are a closed set of interlocking relationships.
Dominion, Insight-Solarwinds, Microsoft, Blackrock and Vanguard share INTERLOCKING RELATIONSHIPS.
Solarwind has a reseller—INSIGHT ENTERPRISES—whose technology was used to process voters on the Dominion voting machines in Maricopa County, AZ that is currently under audit. Full article by AZCENTRAL/The Republic. “Insight has operations in Canada and the United Kingdom, too.”
“Insight is one of the largest corporations headquartered in Arizona. It generated more than $7 billion in revenue over the past 12 months and employs roughly 6,700 people, according to company reports.”
Insight’s top three shareholders (42%) are Blackrock, Fidelity and Vanguard.
Michigan’s Contract No. 071B7700117 with Dominion Voting Systems Inc. Delaware at 1201 18th Street, Suite 210, Denver Colorado), not registered in Michigan. The contract specifies volumes of Microsoft products also on p. 146.
Microsoft’s top two shareholders (15%) are Blackrock and Vanguard.
Insight Enterprises, Inc. is Microsoft’s largest global partner and has been providing Microsoft® solutions for more than 25 years. See Insight-Microsoft brochure.
Insight Enterprises Inc.–a SolarWind reseller–and Dominion’s hardware vendor Microsoft’s largest global partner, was hired by Maricopa County to set up and support the Dominion election machines. See Tucson. Microsoft and Insight Enterprises share Blackrock and Vanguard as their largest shareholders
Therefore, Dominion, Insight-Solarwind, Microsoft, Blackrock and Vanguard share INTERLOCKING RELATIONSHIPS.
Here’s an illustration of the INTERLOCKS:
SolarWinds Reseller Portal identifying Insight Enterprises:
SolarWinds Reseller Locator. (Accessed Apr. 27, 2021). Distribution Partners. SolarWinds.